Caremax Airbed With Tubular Mattress
Caremax Airbed With Tubular Mattress: The anti-decubitus mattress or the alpha bed is a synamic bed sore prevention system. It is a tubular mattress with an attached pump that constantly varies the amount of air in alternate tubes so as to ensure that no part of the resting body is constantly under pressure or deprived of blood circulation. This Airbed With Tubular Mattress is ideal for patients who are bed ridden or those who spend long hours in bed.
Prevents Bed Sores:
- Designed to help bedridden patients reduce pressure on their tissues by increasing blood circulation.
- Airbed with tubular mattresses provide alternate pressure against the patient’s skin at a level below capillary occlusion.
- Assist in keeping the skin dry and provide pressure relief.
- Noise levels are very low when the pump is operating.
- Kit consists of a pressure mattress and a motor. It can support a weight of 125 kg with low air loss and can withstand low temperatures. Also includes two hooks to hang the motor to the end of the bed.
ALLEVIATES BED SORES AND ULCERS:
By promoting circulation and preventing skin maceration, the alternating medical bed relieves patients from bed sores and ulcers caused by prolonged bed rest. It provides exceptional support and comfort by evenly distributing weight to alleviate pressure spots. It is ideal for patients who cannot often shift their weight because they are weak.
ALTERNATIVE PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
The alternative pressure distribution system is a mattress alternates between inflating and deflating through air flow, thereby greatly reducing pressure on the body’s surface. For further relief of heel pressure, this mattress is designed with a heel slope.